Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Joys of Technology!

I want very much to put up my previous painting adventures for your perusal however, technology is not on my side at this moment. I have figured out how to make the file smaller for downloading etc. My camera takes the picture but the computer keeps saying it already has the pictures and won't download them! So...I will keep trying.

On the egg and blue satin front...I am still painting. It's going better each time. I have a little window now so please excuse me. I'm off to paint!

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you are smiling when you finish!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Melissa!.. just so you know I've had many 'troubles' on the tech side of things too..lol. I just rephotographed the image, because of the size I had to do it in 3 pieces and then put them together.. fun ;P. This allows for better detail, it's been reposted. Glad to hear you are persuing your artisic side.. on top of homeschooling your kids (no small task I'm sure!).. good luck and enjoy your path!!

    ReplyDelete