Saturday, March 21, 2009

I WIPED it!

Well...after all that enthusiasm my oils were just too dark or not opaque enough or both! I kept trying to make it work and my colour scheme is just not exciting me the way I envisioned. After at least 6 hours work - I've taken it all off and I'm starting again!

Maybe I will start some life drawings just to get my eye hand coordination improved. Something about the painting kept leaving my leg so fat and square looking. I was obviously not "getting my eye in".

I found this amazing page through another site...darned if I can remember the name of the site...I think it was: Art Studio Secrets - Art instruction and demonstrations - the amazing page was: Color Scheme Designer 3.

Our computer is still eating poison from somewhere and isn't working as it should. We are taking it in for an overhaul...soonish. So I might disappear - but I'll BE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment