Friday, March 6, 2009

You can't really see me...


I keep thinking I'm done with this one but then I see something I'd really like to "make" better. Knowing how it is to leave well enough alone.... I've left her so long....for now. I'm very happy with the overall aspects of the pic. There were some very special accidents that I think led to a strong feeling of depth in some parts.

Sorry for the absence...I've been in a real twirl.

"Can't see me" is 25cm square. The colours are a bit stronger than they came out here. I'm not sure the reason.

Hopefully there will be a self portrait next!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love this painting. i kind of randomly stumbled upon this blog entry and instantly connected with it? are you selling it or any of your other work?

    thx,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete