Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SARK TUESDAY: Acknowledging

Z's creative dreaming moment.  Melissa Mead - Photograph 2012

SARK:  The process of living our creative dreams is AS important (or more) than the progress.  We often become overly focused on the outcomes and conclusions.  Acknowledging your process is a power-full way to support your creative dream-living; it gives weight and wonder to your work.

MMinP:  I asked for a card that would give me insight into balance.  As family life hits a high and creative has to swing low for the balance I am concerned about keeping up with my blog/painting/illustration/learning etc.

I don't know what I'm worried about though....we have found a great balance and already I have been given the time to work in my studio to make up for what was missed last week.  If I could make one positive, affirming statement to acknowledge my creative dream life it would be:  There is time for all that I make time for - I chose to make studio time and family time.

My creative dream is "in Progress"...it IS the combination of family and creative endeavors.  Or...Creative endeavors combine family..... hmmmm

What is your positive, affirming statement?  -Play with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment