Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursdays Progress

Pen sketch of Lily  Melissa Mead 2012


I made this little sketch of my collie dog while she slept on the floor near me.  I've always want to sketch my collie dogs.  There's a famous artist who painted his dog sleeping - its a very abstract oil painting - I loved it the moment I saw it.  I saw the painting several years ago I can't remember either where I saw it or the name of the artist...pity.

I really have been enjoying my creations - much of the angst I used to feel is mostly subsided and I can just get on with getting on - instead of procrastinating from fear! (as per the SARK TUESDAY: Procrastination),  Every time I see this little sketch I want to take my doggies out for a walk!  Maybe soon I will get her Momma sketched.....

2 comments: