Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Progress





The above constitute the best of brief 3.  Still on Scarlet from Marvel Comics A. Maleeve.  I'm not keeping up at all with the class.  In fact I've had to decide what I might manage to finish before the end of the term - especially as I will miss the last class!  No way around having children and school holidays starting before the big kids get a break.

I will hopefully get a chance to add colour to the above work by the end of the weekend.  I'm quite happy with what's here and how I managed to accomplish it.  I must say the class while feeling like torture at times (because let's face it graphic novels aren't my preferred excitement) has taught me so very very much as well as improving my drawing.  That was the WHOLE point of the class.

I'm going to apologize again for the photos - they are taken late at night under florescent lighting with a cell phone.  I am really looking forward to adding the colour as it's my VERY favorite part.  I really miss my oils - I mean I REALLY miss my oils.  Gouache has been interesting to work with and learn about.

Feel free to leave a comment -

No comments:

Post a Comment