Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Progress

The beautiful Milly posing for our morning life drawing session.  Great triangle action happening in this pose.  I love the other sketchers at work behind her. 


Gorgeous Michelle sketching.

I would not post this except that you've seen it in progress and I am in progress so... While I would like to do it again I really need to move on - so below is Brief 1 Scarlet

Brief 1 Scarlet complete.  

Below is brief 2 (or maybe 3?) of Scarlet.  I was much more interested and inspired by this one.  I did change her facial expression - I thought it was more interesting with the car lights coming out of the car part.  Her original expression was more...maybe determined?    I know it's not perfect but I am happy with it overall.

Brief 2 Scarlet complete.
Feel free to leave a comment.  I wold love to hear your feedback.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking gorgeous Melissa! Well done you've made alot of progress. I don't know how you find the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helga means a lot from you. Art is like oxygen for me so I find space every day now!!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pictures!!! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margo thanks for the visit and more over THANKS for the great response ;-)

    ReplyDelete